Welcome to Picket Fence Blogs! Our site provides you with the top lifestyle blogs
on the web. Feel free to just look around, or
add your own blog so
others can find you and benefit from what you have to say. Plus, it's free to join!
I am that lady with all those kids.
I love my six babies and my husband.
I love to write.
I hope this moody blog will make you smile, or pray, or cry, or think.
I write about family life, motherhood, childlike faith, epilepsy, depression, and joy.
God is the center of this blog! He is the source of the writer's strength and provides her peace beyond all measure through the trials of life. She is a Lupus overcomer and single homeschooling mother of a child with autism. She writes devotionals.
im erm a blogger erm❤Asian girl ❤ FashionStory.Write about Fashion ,OOTD,outfit,lookbook, Makeup,Haul, Skin,hair style and DIY fashion designer and beauty skin care face also some give way ,add my blog you can read everything news of my life<3
- i have 3 tiny geniuses, and we are constantly entrenched in a mental ninja war. i'm losing, even with DHM on my side (and he's a smart dude).
- i'm consistently bowled over by the exuberant hype-men and their vivacious sidekicks who force me to purchas
Life-long friends, born and raised in the delta, creating unique, one of a kind designs out of thrift store finds. Battered furniture and discarded decor by others is our specialty. We enjoy refinishing old dressers, chests, and chairs. We relish the th
3 rules I decided to live by when I found out I was going to be the only girl!
1) I will never clean another toliet again!
2) We will never have a pet that can escape and not be found!
3) I can have and decorate as much as I want for a holiday!
Savannah, a homeschooling Mom of 4 shares the ups and downs of managing a house of many littles as she strives to be a Godly wife and faithful follower of Christ. You will also find frugal living ideas, recipes, diy tutorials, revies, giveaways, and more.